Adjective – Relating to or characterized by rainfall.
Pluvial Solutions provides solutions to the water issues which effect us all.
Services provided are solutions to improve water efficiency through water audits, project management and products recommendations. These recommendations include real time water monitoring, plumbing fixtures, chemicals free filtration and creating water resource solutions primarily through rainwater harvesting and condensation reuse.
Confusing, maybe, but all water comes from the rain that falls. It ends up in rivers, lakes, oceans and in the ground sometimes taking decades, centuries and thousands of years to settle. Then humans extract it for various uses sometimes using it efficiently and sometimes not. Only 3% of water on the surface is fresh; the remaining 97% resides in the ocean. Of freshwater, 69% resides in glaciers, 30% underground, and less than 1% is located in lakes, rivers and swamps.
The following pages provide information, products and services on water and solutions to use it wisely.