Steve can provide information and solutions about technologies and practices to reduce water use. Assessment or audits, fixture recommendations, irrigation recommendations, water reuse technologies and green infrastructure concepts are practices discussed. Solutions are fulfilled through partnerships with other organizations.
The water audit is the foundation for the consultation. Providing water audits brings a holistic view of your water foot print and opens up the possibilities to use water more efficiently. In some cities such as Atlanta have high rates and offer a return on the investment of a fixture upgrade as low as 2 years.
Water audits are available at 3 levels:
- Level 1: Incorporates 1 year of water bills, occupancy and all water use into a model. (Possible site visit)
- Level 2: Incorporates 1 year of water bills, occupancy and all water use into a model. (Limited site visit with measurement and verification)
- Level 3: Incorporates 1 year of water bills, occupancy and all water use into a model. (Complete site visit with measurement and verification)
- Toilet Retrofits /Replacements
- Urinal Retrofits/Replacements
- Faucet Retrofits
- Showerhead Replacements
- Domestic Hot Water Energy Savings
- Janitorial Savings
- O&M Savings
- Dish Machine Retrofits/Replacements
- Garbage Disposal Retrofits
- Pre-rinse Sprayer Retrofit
- Ice Machine Retrofits/Replacements
I also have models on:
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Cooling Towers
- Commercial Laundries
- Liquid Pool Covers
- Condensate Production
Click here for a list of Audit results for major upgrades in the Atlanta Metro Area. However, maintenance programs are cheaper and may have a better payback.